|Happy Valentine's Day! :3|
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Happy, Cute, Stubborn, Spoiled (usually), sometimes Short-Tempered, Emotional, Confidant, Independent, silly, funny, Shy but Brave, and Curious.
Loves: Animals, colors, cartoons, flowers ans other plants, food like strawberries, places, music, butterflies, dragonflies, ladybugs, fireflies, funny people, fame (usually), being nice, and having fun, fun, FUN!!! X3
Hates: Insults, Mean people, someone describing me as a boy instead of a girl, people betraying me, stubborn and selfish people, arguing, being treated like a bad guy or an enemy, having too many bad times, nightmares, having to sleep in the dark with no light on.
Biggest Desire: To become a star of anything!
Animal Loves: Cats, Dogs, Bunnies and Butterflies
Birth: January 17th 1995
Color: Pink, Purple, Teal
Insects Loves: Butterflies, Dragonflies, Bumblebees (sometimes), Ladybugs and Fireflies
Pets: Anyone like my precious puppy dog Princess Ella.
Relationship Status: SINGLE
Anything else?: I love drawing baby AND couple pictures!
+ her twin sister Nova Tarapchek: BFF/Adoptive Sister
My Personal Role-models:
Best Artwork: dannichangirl.deviantart.com/a…
THINGS THAT I CAN AND I WILL DO:
*Disney and Pixar
* Animes and Mangas like Studio Ghibi, Sailor Moon, Naruto, Hamtaro, Pokemon, etc.
*The Loud House
* Old School Nick and Nick Jr. (with a couple modern aged shows like YGG, Wonderpets, Ni-hao Kai-lan, classic Spongebob and Jimmy Neutron)
* Disney Princess
* Disney Fairies
* Winx Club and Pop Pixie
* Looney Tunes
* Characters from the comic strips
* Dr. Seuess
* Don Bluth Movies
* Rainbow Brite
* Strawberry Shortcake
* Care Bears
* Some Cartoon Network shows (especially Steven Universe)
*Robots (mostly Plex)
* Autisim and Aspergers Support
*Good Fanarts, Fandoms and Fanbases
* Adult shows that are like the Simpsons, Beavis and Butthead, Futurama, and King of the Hill.
THINGS THAT I CANNOT AND I WILL NOT DO:
*Adult shows like South Park and Family Guy (with the exceptions of the characters like Meg and Brian Griffin)
* Fairly Odd Parents
* Mordern and current version of Spongebob Squarepants
* live-action sitcom shows from Disney Channel and Nickelodeon
* Nuditiy and Violence (unless it's shown off-screen and appropriately)
* Hate art
* Twilight Franchise
* Horror Movies and Shows (with some exceptions and what's for Halloween)
* Bad Fanarts, Fandoms and Fanbases
* Fanarts, Fandoms and Fanbases out of certain overrated characters (mainly the characters like Frankie from Foster's Home From Imagenary Friends, Kyle Brovoski from South Park, etc.)
* The Amazing World of Gumball
* CGI (it's too hard to draw and animate)
* Shows that look and act disturbing like Almost Naked Animals