|Look at my useless trash. I'm lowkey proud Inside Out trash.|
|These were ALL my favorites! X3|
|I wanted to be a star of cartoons! X3|
KQ-Episode 2: Is 2D An. Getting It's MainComeback?FULLER TITLE: KQ - Episode 2: Is 2D Animation Getting It's Main Big-Screen Comeback?
Okay, I'm gonna try to make this clearer and original with some help of a few good folks that did their videos like these.:
Okay~, so we've been having our own little complaints with Disney it comes to animating movies. But for some reason, I have a small feeling that the production of western 2D animation for big screen theaters is not fully dead. Since we've now got our new my Little Pony movie, as I released my entry about how good it turned out. ^^
Ever since computer animation for films became stronger and developed in the big screen, the western studios begin stopping hard work or producing hand-drawn films, especially Disney. They were on that state until they released their two animated films, 'The Princess and the Frog' and 'Winnie the Pooh'.
But two years later, they somehow stopped making more of them again. Espically when they develop 2D animation for Frozen and Moana, th
Personality: sweet, kind, happy, cute, stubborn, spoiled (usually), sometimes short-Tempered, emotional, confidant, independent, silly, funny, shy but brave, curious, and realistic.
Loves: Animals, colors, cartoons, flowers ans other plants, food like strawberries, places, music, butterflies, dragonflies, ladybugs, fireflies, funny people, fame (usually), being nice, and having fun, fun, FUN!!! X3
Hates: Insults, Mean people, someone describing me as a boy instead of a girl, people betraying me, stubborn and selfish people, arguing, being treated like a bad guy or an enemy, having too many bad times, nightmares, having to sleep in the dark with no light on.
Biggest Desire: To become a star of anything!
Animal Loves: Cats, Dogs, Bunnies and Butterflies
Birth: January 17th 1995
Color: Pink, Purple, Teal
Insects Loves: Butterflies, Dragonflies, Bumblebees (sometimes), Ladybugs and Fireflies
Pets: Anyone like my precious puppy dog Princess Ella.
Relationship Status: SINGLE
Anything else?: I love drawing baby AND couple pictures!
+ her twin sister Nova Tarapchek: BFF/Adoptive Sister
My Personal Role-models:
Best Artwork: I CAN'T MAKE UP MY OWN MIND!!!!! ;WWW; :V
THINGS THAT I CAN AND I WILL DO:
* Disney and Pixar
* Animes and Mangas like Studio Ghibi, Sailor Moon, Naruto, Hamtaro, Pokemon, etc.
* The Mr. Men Show
* The Loud House
* Old School Nick and Nick Jr. (with a couple modern aged shows like YGG, Wonderpets, Ni-hao Kai-lan, classic Spongebob and Jimmy Neutron)
* Disney Princess
* Disney Fairies
* Winx Club and Pop Pixie
* Looney Tunes
* Characters from the comic strips
* Dr. Seuess
* Don Bluth Movies
* Rainbow Brite
* Strawberry Shortcake
* Care Bears
* Some Cartoon Network shows (especially Steven Universe)
* Robots (mostly Plex)
* Autisim and Aspergers Support
* Adult shows that are like the Simpsons, Beavis and Butthead, Futurama, and King of the Hill.
THINGS THAT I CANNOT AND I WILL NOT DO:
*South Park and Family Guy (with the exceptions of the characters like Meg and Brian Griffin)
* Fairly Odd Parents
* Mordern and current version of Spongebob Squarepants
* live-action sitcom shows from Disney Channel and Nickelodeon
* Nuditiy and Violence (unless it's shown off-screen and appropriately)
* Hate art
* Twilight Franchise
* Horror Movies and Shows (with some exceptions and what's for Halloween)
* Fanarts, Fandoms and Fanbases out of certain overrated characters (mainly the characters like Frankie from Foster's Home From Imagenary Friends, Kyle Brovoski from South Park, etc.)
* The Amazing World of Gumball
* CGI (it's too hard to draw and animate)
* Shows that look and act disturbing like Almost Naked Animals